- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup flour
- 1¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup oil or melted butter
- Preheat a round pan (or crepe pan).
- Mix ingredients in a blender.
- Spray pan with cooking spray (or use butter).
- Pour a small amount of batter in the center of the pan and swirl it around to cover the pan in a thin amount of batter.
- When the edges start to brown, carefully flip the pancake over and cook on the other side for 15-20 seconds.
- Put toppings (such as fruit, jam, lemon juice, whipped cream, etc...) on the pancake, roll, and eat.