These were fantastic! I didn't even need any sauce to go with these! I served it with spaghetti squash and a little Parmesan cheese. I found the original recipe at fitmomangelad.com. (Portion Fix: 4 meatballs is 1 red and 1/4 yellow.)
Bonus: I actually prepped these on Monday and put them on a sprayed cookie sheet and then put them in the freezer. I took them out this afternoon, let them thaw and then cooked them up for dinner!
- 20 oz lean ground turkey
- 1 tea sea salt
- 1 tea dry mustard
- 1 tea paprika
- 1 tea parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T pasta sauce or tomato sauce, low or no sugar
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Take 2 T (or half of a 1/4 cup) and roll into balls and put on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.