- 1 (19.8 oz) package brownie mix
- 2 (3.9 oz) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (16 oz) package Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 (1.4 oz) Skor bars, crushed
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Let cool.
- Mix pudding according to package directions.
- In a trifle bowl (or glass punch bowl), layer in the following order: ½ of the brownies (crumbled), ½ the pudding, 1 toffee bar, ½ the Cool Whip.
- Repeat the layers and then sprinkle the final candy bar on top.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. (It's even better if made the day before it's served.)