- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
¼ cup flour (I used whole wheat)
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine flour and pepper in a resealable food storage bag and add chicken. Shake to coat with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken for 2 minutes on each side and then add to slow cooker.
- Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, ketchup, sugar, and garlic in a small bowl and then pour over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.