- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Put all ingredients into a blender and mix well. Let stand about 15 minutes.
- Preheat an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium heat. Grease with butter, if necessary.
- Angle pan and pour enough batter on one side to thinly and evenly cover the pan.
- Very quickly, swirl the batter around to cover the pan in one thin layer.
- After about 1 minute (and once it's golden brown at the bottom) carefully flip it over without tearing the crepe.
- Cook for 1 more minute on the other side (until it is golden brown as well) and then remove from pan.