- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 inch cube of ginger (about 30 grams), minced
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 bags frozen stir fry mix
- 1 can coconut milk, mixed
- In a skillet pan, melt butter and heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic, ginger, and onion and sautee until onion is soft.
- Add seasonings to pan and mix.
- Dump in stir fry mix and stir.
- Add coconut milk and mix well.
- Cover and let cook until heated through and vegetables are no longer frozen.