When the weekend comes, I really like to have something that feels more like "weekend food" and something that I know my kids will like. These pizzas fit the bill perfectly! You can make these with whatever toppings you like. You could also use whole wheat pitas or whole wheat English muffins.
One package of Flat Outs serves 6 and the 21 Day Fix container count will depend on what you put on your pizza, but it would probably be 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 blue, and 1 red.
- 1 package Flatouts
- 1 jar marinara (low or no sugar)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Your favorite toppings (ham, chicken, green peppers, pineapple, tomatoes, etc)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put Flat Outs on a cookie sheet (or 3).
- Bake Flat Outs for 2 minutes, flip, and then bake for 2 more minutes.
- Put desired toppings on the Flat Outs.
- Bake for an additional 4-7 minutes until done.